Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dynamic Duo

This is a big week for the CQ parents. Sunday was Father's Day and today is my mom's birthday. Happy birthday Mom! I am an only child so I've always been close to both my parents and we have a lot of fun together. From my Dad I got my left handedness, swimming genes, and love of camping. From mom, I got my big feet, love of making lists, and an appreciation for reading magazines and eating bon-bons (even though we rarely get the chance!). Thanks for everything you have done for me Mom and Dad! Here are some of my favorite fun pictures of the family.

At a Penn State football game in 2005


Philadelphia Folk Festival, 2006


Mom's Birthday, 2007

3 comments:

Mom said...

Awwww.... We love you, too, Sweetie!

Unknown said...

love the family pics :) you look just like your mom!

Erin said...

What a fine lookin' family! Happy Birthday Marcia!!!