Saturday, November 7, 2009

Help!

I have an iphone and I absolutely love it. I use the integrated calendar, maps, and weather. I also check my email and keep lists on Evernote. But I know there's a lot more I can do. Help me out by giving me some fun tips, or share your favorite app! I'm sure we all have tricks to share.

My recommendation for all of you is to get the ESPN scorecenter app if you don't already have it. It's free and you can set it up to show you the scores for all your favorite teams in lots of sports. I use it all the time! Now, I want to hear what you can't live without. Comment below!

2 comments:

Jen @ New Shade of Green said...

I recently discovered Personal Assistant and I love it! It tracks and reports on all your accounts (and it's secure) - banking, frequent flyer accounts, etc.

Others I use often:
- Evernote: I keep pdf's in here too, and copy/paste pictures and website snipbits to reference later... love it. Also like taking pictures of a favorite place and geo-tagging it. The desktop Evernote makes this app even more valuable and it's free!
- Fandango (works the best for theaters/showtimes and watching previews)
- Grocery IQ
- Things (worth paying for if you're a list maker... can separate lists by project and set due dates)
- Facebook & Tweetie
- Pandora Radio (ROCKS!!!)
- AroundMe
- Stanza (books!)
- PhoneFlicks (best app to manage Netflix)

Unknown said...

i don't have an iphone waaaaaaaah!