Monday, November 16, 2009

Earning My Stripes

...racing stripes that is!

This weekend was Cory's birthday and his sports-themed party had a costume contest. Thanks to suggestions from a number of people I decided to be a NASCAR driver. The Dude and I set to work on Friday night and $19.06 later ($17 of which was for a Dale Earnhardt shirt), we were done!




Now, I know what you're thinking: that is without a doubt the best costume I have ever seen! But you would be wrong. Tragically, I came in second in the costume contest to a late entrant. However, this turned out to be a plus since the prize for second place was infinitely better than that for first place. Check me out...I call this picture "bedroom eyes."

The best part is, these wind up and the mustache and eyebrows wiggle! Awesome!

What are some of your favorite costumes? Pictures are encouraged!

No comments: