Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Who Moved My Cheese?

It's a busy week for me. I have a lot of work to get done in preparation for a shuttle flight which is launching in just a few weeks. In addition, I won't be at work on Friday because I will be at a very special wedding. I can't wait!

But before I go I wanted to share something special with you. Growing up we were all taught to chase down our goals, no matter what it took. These people took that literally. They are chasing their cheese. (you can see it bouncing there in the middle)


This is a picture from the annual Cooper's Hill Cheese-Rolling. People chase a wheel of cheese down an incredibly steep hill and risk extreme injury in hopes of winning the prize. What is that prize you ask? Why, it's the wheel of cheese! I really enjoyed these incredible pictures of the event. I think it would be fun to watch but as much as I love cheese, I think I'll just buy mine at the store!

No comments: